Wednesday 13 October 2010

Work in progress 11

The final stages of project kitchen have been taking place today... window seat in the kitchen and an old singer sewing machine table that I have replaced with a slab of lead.

mmmmmm... my favourite things
The shelf..... From Tom's farm, we had some big bolts and took off some of the slat's to form this shelf.... more stuff to go on it but were still unpacking!
Today I have done the final coat of french gray on these cupboards and doors,they have been given a new lease of life and I got rid of the horrible gold handles and replaced with these porcelain . Where there used to be cooker is our new cubby hole to store saucepan's behind I hung an old coffee sack...
cutlery, bowls and basket's etc.... have been given a new home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...