Sunday 20 March 2011

Clipboards,anglepoise and trestles tables

Tom has been poorly today so Sara and I got out his drill box and nails and set too hanging these old school clipboards - I have started to attach each one with projects I have "on the go" at the moment..... including new salon in Frome, garden, decorating lounge soon....(shepherds hut..! in my dreams)
This space is my favourite - we mismatched an old cheese bench top with some trestle legs - but these are not just any old trestle legs, Tom made them from the old floor in our kitchen....it makes a great desk in the window and the lamp is an old industrial find...

1 comment:

  1. You have shared a great information about Trestle Tables and Cheltenham Chair Natural.
    Which are very informative for us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...