Monday 25 April 2011

Easter lunch inspiration


These lily of the valley were identical to my bouquet for my wedding last year - I picked these from our garden,they smell gorgeous, like the smell of fresh sheets on the bed.. The flowers are little bell shapes, they grow wild at the top of our garden - i think they like the shade, and completely cover the ground with their big leaves so it's great not to have to dig the garden when they are in season, which is just once a year..
I also picked a selection of other pretty flowers from the garden that I'm not familiar with, but cut and arranged in old tins and jam jars looked so spring like to decorate the table for Easter
And the table underneath Richard's old sail from his boat to keep us in the shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...