Saturday 18 June 2011

Shed's Vans and Huts

A mini break in our shepherd's hut is on the horizon as were venturing to glastonbury next week, the hut is close by to pop back to the wood burning stove and snug beds...
Dreaming of some time off in August, once I have opened my second salon in Frome I will be able to wind down a little hopefully.... with 21 staff in tow and the excitement of doing all the interiors is so much I only get an average of 4 hours sleep a night the last few day's.
My recent love for shed's at the moment could be fulfilled if the Beach hut has a cancellation for us to go and stay, I keep hoping we can get to stay here, take our bikes and a hamper of goodies....fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...