Monday 26 December 2011

So this is christmas

Every year Tom makes me a card from wooden floor boards and a hinge.. this year it had a potato print on the front of a xmas tree and I found it in my stocking, along with a cosy hot water bottle cover from toast..( I seen to have done quite well this year from toast!) My Mum and Bro posing for me while I'm trying out my new tripod for my camera..
This year I made my own wreath with Rachel and Verity - I was quite chuffed with mine for a first timer!
Earlier on in the Autumn I collected some moss and planted these hyacinth's... there starting bit late I think but are smelling lovely.

Our christmas lunch for everyone was cooked in our wood fired oven! apart from the turkey as that wouldn't fit in, but it was very successful and enjoyed by all the family...

Tom holding his niece Sophie Constance who is 8 weeks old and slept the whole day for her first christmas she was very well behaved and looking very cute in her Brora cashmere cardigan - a girl really does love a bit of cashmere

Hope everyone has had as good a christmas as the Calver family.. Off clay pigeon shooting tomorrow at the farm..











No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...